The U S Navy from Public Domain

The Jets We Fly

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Public Domain "Yard Sale"

Have you ever had a problem with voles? They're little rodents, kind of like mice and they dig holes in your yard...not a good site for Yard Sale customers.

A couple years ago, we got overrun with them. I set traps outside and caught a couple
dozen of them in about two weeks. We haven't seen any since...which makes me VERY happy! My yard is happy too...so was the red-tailed hawk family that benefited from
the vole marketplace I set up for them back in the cornfield.

Click => The Public Domain Expert

So what does this have to do with marketing? PLENTY! There are rodents out there just looking for places to dig holes...maybe they'll find YOUR yard...AKA your website...and start digging. A few weeks ago, I came across this guy's "Yard" and he was offering some pretty cool products that help you combat the holes in your marketing strategies to be more effective and profitable.

This marketing "Yard Sale" has become one of my favorite, WEEKLY destinations because the offerings are different every week. I've picked up some great
tools there for my own marketing toolbox and I think you could benefit from this site as well. Check it out at:

Click => The Public Domain Expert

To your continued success!

Ramon Ross

No comments: